Googlemail

LDT

I'm rather miffed I was 'locked out' of googlemail for half the morning. :angry: :(

Stupid thing....lucky I have alternative emails. But if anyone was wondering why I haven't replied to any emails that might have been sent....that's why.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/feb/24/google-email

How is this to do with the forum you ask..well I tick 'notify' and it sends notifications when new replies are added to threads...without the email I'm forever having to check back.

Edited by LDT

I'm rather miffed I was 'locked out' of googlemail for half the morning. :angry: :(

Stupid thing....lucky I have alternative emails. But if anyone was wondering why I haven't replied to any emails that might have been sent....that's why.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/pda/2009/feb/24/google-email

How is this to do with the forum you ask..well I tick 'notify' and it sends notifications when new replies are added to threads...without the email I'm forever having to check back.

Now I know why mine is not working. The trick is: have multiple email accounts.

Ian

i have been locked out of using gmail in firefox for weeks. i use an alternate browser to access my email.

EDIT: so i just tried it, and yes i can get into gmail for the first time in firefox in weeks. just goes to show you complaining makes a difference.

Edited by david_boveri

Hi

this concerns me as I have been without my usual email setup (Talktalk) for 2 weeks and Hotmail only does part of what I need -so I set up a googlemail address and.......................... :blink:

is there a conspiracy :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

chris (confused as usual)

Hi

this concerns me as I have been without my usual email setup (Talktalk) for 2 weeks and Hotmail only does part of what I need -so I set up a googlemail address and.......................... :blink:

is there a conspiracy :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

chris (confused as usual)

Your Talk Talk email isn't working

Your Hotmail emaildoesn't do what you want

You join googlemail and it stops working

Can we detect a common factor in the above? Do Google need to employ you as a tester? ;)