to steve maurice:

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think we should keep all comment on the game within the game thread itself. We play here by sufference of the non-players. If we keep within the game thread we make it easier for those who are not in sympathy with the Game of Games to avoid us.

Sorry to interrupt your enjoyment, but that's what the Army's all about!

Chris

Hope you don't mind me saying this, but I think we should keep all comment on the game within the game thread itself. We play here by sufference of the non-players. If we keep within the game thread we make it easier for those who are not in sympathy with the Game of Games to avoid us.

Chris

Yes, I long ago gave up trying to figure out what this apparently marvelous inside joke is all about. You've fooled us into thinking it is innocuous, so play on!

Ken

Chris

Yes, I long ago gave up trying to figure out what this apparently marvelous inside joke is all about. You've fooled us into thinking it is innocuous, so play on!

Ken

chris, i can agree. if we lose, we must keep this game in the game thread. i can live by that!

and ken, no, it is not innocuous. there was a point in my life where it consumed me, and i had to stop playing (which is against the rules).

oh, and i just lost the game, again!