Merry Christmas from Japan

Since I live in the future here in Japan, it is already Christmas, so I thought I'd take the opportunity to thank everybody on Cnet for a great year... During this year, I have been consumed by the study of concertinas, be it structure, brand name, style, etc, etc. and everyone here has been so helpful and sharing.

2009 will be my first complete year with a concertina in hand, so hopefully by the time my 2010 Merry Christmas note rolls here, I'll have some tales of Tokyo sessions to tell (without reference to mandolins, of course :P )

Daunt

Great idea Daunt. ;)

Merry Christmas from Northern Ireland

I'd also like to wish all C.netters a lovely Christmas holiday.

2008 was the year I first took up the English Concertina, so special thanks goes to all those who took the time, trouble & effort to go out of their way to offer me oceans of help & skip loads of good advice, all of which helped to keep me on track.

Extra Special thanks must also go to David Prebble, Chris Algar & Colin & Rosalie Dipper.

David for some outstanding service work on my Concertinas this year & for selling me my first ever English Concertina & Chris, Colin & Rosalie for helping to ensure that I head off into 2009 with two outstanding Wheatstone Æola Concertinas.

Best wishes to you all for 2009.

Cheers

Dick

Edited by Ptarmigan

Hi Everyone

Merry Christmas from Pennsylvania USA. It's been a wonderful year in a wonderful forum. I'm looking forward to another one next year.

Thanks

Leo

Great idea Daunt. ;)

Merry Christmas from Northern Ireland

Extra Special thanks must also go to David Prebble, Chris Algar & Colin & Rosalie Dipper.

David for some outstanding service work on my Concertinas this year & for selling me my first ever English Concertina & Chris, Colin & Rosalie for helping to ensure that I head off into 2009 with two outstanding Wheatstone Æola Concertinas.

Cheers

Dick

The Dippers heh. Yep, I reckon my guess about the baritone was right.

Happy Christmas Dick!

MERRY CHRISTMAS from Sheffield, Tomorrow we are going to the sword dancing at Grenoside (or Handsworth ) and people are still singing local South Yorkshire carols for a while yet!

2 weeks ago almost to the hour we were in the Old Harrow in Grenoside singing the carols to the strains of the Grenoside Efficient String Band. You weren't in the room as well, by any chance?

Sweet bells, sweet chiming Christmas bells ...

Chris