English International

It sounds as if you are all enjoying it.Thank goodness!!

Another weight off my shoulders.

Stephen on the last page of the booklet there is a picture of four English concertinas in a bunch,I had in mind four different Duets laid out in a similar format to that.Now the real question is the colour,we went for the green to match the bellows colour on the old English concertinas and even did the leather effect to recreate that style. What is the colour of a Duet? We cannot use Black or Green, Fancy a Red ,Blue or another colour.

This is where the REAL decisions are made.

I had a lovely chat today with Viona,Tommy Elliott's Daughter she is now over her operation and back to her sparkling best.From the age of about three she travelled with the group the Elliotts ,moving from one gig to another,visiting her relations around the UK.A strange and unusual upbringing for a child and later joined the group. I have found some new and interesting information about the group and jogged a few memories for her,so much so she has promised to sit down and write about the new details I have unearthed. She is a lovely lady and I shall have to visit her and her Husband one of these days in Rustington and have a longer chat.

Thanks Peter

Al :rolleyes:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Further details will be advertised on this site as we did for Anglo International.

More details can be obtained from Graham (rootsrecs@btclick.com), Button Box -USA, Frank Edgley -Canada.

Sorry for the long delays ,wrong delivery promises (based on the information I had),

I do hope you will enjoy the final result.

The winter issue of "English Dance and Song" arrived on my door-mat just before lunch. As usual, I've had a quick scan through, and will read articles at a later date. Inside the front cover is a full-page advert for "English International", and there is a review by C.net member Gavin Atkin.