Connor Anglo

neill

I have a 31 key J O`Connor concertina c/g for sale. I bought it about 18 months ago but never really got to grips with it. It has one sticky key(the highest note on the rt hand side) and the drone has been disconected. Aopart from that it is superb and very fast. It is the deluxe version as made for barleyCorn concertinas and cost me £1500. It also comes with hard case and a tutor book.

Price is £1300

I am in birmingham, uk

I have a 31 key J O`Connor concertina c/g for sale. I bought it about 18 months ago but never really got to grips with it. It has one sticky key(the highest note on the rt hand side) and the drone has been disconected. Aopart from that it is superb and very fast. It is the deluxe version as made for barleyCorn concertinas and cost me £1500. It also comes with hard case and a tutor book.

Price is £1300

I am in birmingham, uk

Hi, is it a newer one or is it lachenal or wheatstone reeds? Metal ends or wooden?

Price is £1300

I am in birmingham, uk

Hi, is it a newer one or is it lachenal or wheatstone reeds? Metal ends or wooden?

It has now been sold (that was quick). It is the metal ended type with steel concertina reeds