Crabb 40 Key Anglo Concertina

Basjan

I hate tecnology!!!! I have now tried for two hours to ad pictures to this site and eveytime I receive a time-out error...

Well, anyway, I'll try again later.

I want to make a few things clear as far as the selling of my Crabb is concerned. Firstly, it is not a scam. I am a proud South African musician (also concertina player) and you can visit my website at Google (type in the name "Basjan" or go to www.basjan.co.za) to learn more about me. As far as the instrument is concerned, the following:

Serial number: 18585

Tuned: C/G (like my Wheatstones)

Reeds: steel

I just saw that Ben Otto posted some of the pictures I sent him - thanks Ben! I must also state that I have a reserve price on this item but for some frustrating reason I cannot succeed in registering it on e-bay. I am in contact with them to sort out this problem.

I am at this stage seriously considering cancelling this whole sale as it is clear from the reaction to my e-bay listing that there are a lot of sharks lurking around waiting to hit with a scam...

Well, if you need more information, feel free to contact me!

Regards

Basjan

(basjan@basjan.co.za)

If I were you I'd add the information on your eBay listing, much more important than here. When you sell an instrument that can sell for many thousands, people expect to have a lot of information, pictures, and even sound clips if such a thing is possible.

Basjan, please feel free to send me any more photos to post for you. Our friends on this forum can help you understand "Ebay" and it complexities.

Please understand that there are "sharks lurking around" a.k.a. as scammers...but members of this forum try to help each other out by identifying signs of possible scammers. One of my concertinas was sold on Ebay to someone in Ireland and a few weeks it was being "sold" again by someone in the U.S.A. who used the very same photos - a definite scam. Currently our fellow countryman (Vic Tromp)'s previous sale of a Crabb concertina is being used by a scammer in California.

Please be advised that some PayPal accounts in South Africa are not set up to "to receive" money from overseas due to the high frauds in South Africa. These accounts allow you to pay out or to buy but not to receive.