Saving Clare Fm Broadcasts

There have been a few mentions of having only a short time to listen to Clare FM broadcasts before they go offline. I have been downloading them as podcasts every week, and then go back and listen to the shows at my convenience. I can then convert them to AAC files in itunes, copy and paste them into Garageband or Logic. Cut out the sections I wish to keep, reimport into itunes as tracks, then have either interviews or tunes played live in the studio added o my playlists in my ipod. Nothing quite like flying cross country and hearing Claire Keville interviewing someone, or Paula Carrol, or Eoin O'Neill talking with players visiting the studio. A few weeks ago, Martin Hayes was in for a chat and played some lovely tunes. Got all of them.

Nothing quite like flying cross country and hearing Claire Keville interviewing someone... A few weeks ago, Martin Hayes was in for a chat and played some lovely tunes.

Lawrence,

I hear (a whisper - from a concertina player I met in the supermarket) of a couple of those interviews you can look forward to - Claire is going to be taping interviews with both Tom Carey and Jackie Daly at Spanish Point on Sunday, but I don't know when they'll be broadcast.

I saw Tom in Cree last night, he'd just come from Martin Hayes' concert in Ennis - said it was very good.