A New Concertina Case

I’ve heard it called a “gig bag.” It’s just a soft-shell lunchbox that offers very little protection for a concertina. I guess it’s better than nothing, it keeps the dust from collecting. I always strap it in to the child’s seat in my car in case I have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting one of those Geico squirrels.

While visiting Carroll Concertinas I discovered that our very own Greg Jowaisas builds concertina cases. My new Jowaisas Case arrived Saturday, about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Very nice, with optional strap attachment positions per my requested design. Lightweight, but rugged. I like it. Greg does good work. And this is totally unsolicited by Greg. Here are a couple of photos:

Jowaisas Case Closed

Jowaisas Case with Tedrow C/G

I’ve heard it called a “gig bag.” It’s just a soft-shell lunchbox that offers very little protection for a concertina. I guess it’s better than nothing, it keeps the dust from collecting. I always strap it in to the child’s seat in my car in case I have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting one of those Geico squirrels.

While visiting Carroll Concertinas I discovered that our very own Greg Jowaisas builds concertina cases. My new Jowaisas Case arrived Saturday, about 2 weeks ahead of schedule. Very nice, with optional strap attachment positions per my requested design. Lightweight, but rugged. I like it. Greg does good work. And this is totally unsolicited by Greg. Here are a couple of photos:

Jowaisas Case Closed

Jowaisas Case with Tedrow C/G

Your posting just adds to the number of recommendations for Greg and his work.

Al