Jackie English Concertina Dimensions

The Jackie is hexagonal, with about 19cm between parallel faces, which means about 21cm between the points. It is about 19cm wide when closed (excluding thumbstraps and finger plates).

Neil.

Edited by peelypost

The Jackie is hexagonal, with about 19cm between parallel faces, which means about 21cm between the points. It is about 19cm wide when closed (excluding thumbstraps and finger plates).

Neil.

Neil,

Thanks so much. I am looking for a case, because my Jackie will come with only a gig bag. Can you tell me how deep the Jackie is when in a case (i.e., lying down)?

thanks,

Caelie

Could you give me the inside dimensions?

270(L) X 230(W) X 160(D) mm. It's quite a good box, excellent for the money - but I might have been less pleased if I'd paid the full price! ;)

Hobgoblin's site says:

Internal dimensions:

# width: 26cm x 19cm

# depth: 22.5cm

:unsure:

# depth: 22.5cm

:unsure:

I didn't of course include the depth of the lid (add 55mm to the overall internal depth making a grand total of 215mm - doh! :rolleyes: ) I measured the open box, but the other dimensions are correct. It may well be that since I bought mine (and there were only a few left at the time, several months ago) they've re-stocked with something else at the same price and slightly different dimensions. I notice that the 'small' and 'medium' sizes of the same pattern are no longer advertised.