Dave Elliott Offline

Hello all,

Dave Elliott suffered a PC catastrophe this afternoon and has no hope of getting it sorted out before next weekend at the earliest, and it may possibly much longer than that. If you need to contact Dave in the meantime, the quickest way is to visit his website for his telephone number.

Don't you just love computers? :rolleyes:

Hello all,

Dave Elliott suffered a PC catastrophe this afternoon and has no hope of getting it sorted out before next weekend at the earliest, and it may possibly much longer than that. If you need to contact Dave in the meantime, the quickest way is to visit his website for his telephone number.

Don't you just love computers? :rolleyes:

rumours of my demise may be a little premature........ I can peek at the forum from my PC at work, lunch times only of course............................. :ph34r:

Emails are a tad more problematical :(

Dave

Get a posh mobile-phone - then you can access your emails from anywhere (except Grinton).

Geoff,

Its bad enough being bionic, with being radio controlled. The PC is still US, (Un Servicable) which is an English technical abbreviation not aimed at the colonial brigade, a bit like 'MT' for 'Empty' and 'FKD' for 'Broken' appologies to the ladies.

I have snaffled my daughter's laptop to write this, OOOOOOps, I hear footsteps............... :ph34r:

Dave

The PC is still US, (Un Servicable) which is an English technical abbreviation not aimed at the colonial brigade, a bit like 'MT' for 'Empty' and 'FKD' for 'Broken' appologies to the ladies.

Dave

And there was me thinking MT still meant 'Motor Transport', as in the MT section who provided my boss with cars when he needed to visit other RAF bases :D