Box Of Chocolate

I've been traveling around Europe the last week or so (currently in Paris, sans concertina). Not logging in too frequently. A few days ago I was in Trier. In a chocolate shop around the corner from the cathedral, I found this. It's not a concertina, but I couldn't resist sharing it here.

post-65-1193342398_thumb.jpg

Hello,

What diet?

It could be worse, it could be one of those giant PA's.

I got a book, a little thing intended to go in your backpack. It's a collection of camping songs. Notes and lyrics. It's nice to find something that portable, with the words! And not aimed at guitar players, with chords and words and no melody included.

Russell Hedges

I've been traveling around Europe the last week or so (currently in Paris, sans concertina). Not logging in too frequently. A few days ago I was in Trier. In a chocolate shop around the corner from the cathedral, I found this. It's not a concertina, but I couldn't resist sharing it here.

post-65-1193342398_thumb.jpg

A few days ago I was in Trier. In a chocolate shop around the corner from the cathedral, I found this.

Oops. I guess they all start to look alike after a while. In the past week, we've seen cathedrals in Aachen, Trier, Rheims, Orleans, Chartres, and Paris. As my wife pointed out looking over my shoulder at the computer screen, this one was in Rheims, not Trier.