Lachenal C/g Anglo Concertina For Sale

cebulas

I have a Lachenal C/G Anglo Concertina for sale. It dates somewhere in the late 1890's. I purchased it from Homewood music a few months ago. It has been recently tuned and is in really nice condition. It does have a small crack or two in the wood, which is not unusual for an intrument over 100 years old. It does not affect its playing. The bellows are in good shape. Please email me for pics and sound clips. I'm asking $650 obo.

How many buttons? And do you know whether if the ends are "mahogany" (more simple fretwork design) or "rosewood" (more complex design)?

I have a Lachenal C/G Anglo Concertina for sale. It dates somewhere in the late 1890's. I purchased it from Homewood music a few months ago. It has been recently tuned and is in really nice condition. It does have a small crack or two in the wood, which is not unusual for an intrument over 100 years old. It does not affect its playing. The bellows are in good shape. Please email me for pics and sound clips. I'm asking $650 obo.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it is a 20 Button. I'm not sure about the wood. It is a more complex design. I can send you some pictures, if you like. I tried to attach some to my post, but it didn't work.

How many buttons? And do you know whether if the ends are "mahogany" (more simple fretwork design) or "rosewood" (more complex design)?

Thanks for this info and the pics. This fretwork design is what's often called "mahogany-ended". The "rosewood-ended" design is much more complex than this one.

I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it is a 20 Button. I'm not sure about the wood. It is a more complex design. I can send you some pictures, if you like. I tried to attach some to my post, but it didn't work.