Probably S Tupid Question About Rochelle Vs Ebay Cheapies.

Thank you,

Thank you Mr. Wakker. A mid priced English with 40 keys? In a smaller box than the Jackie? Next year? Thank you.

Thank you, where do I sign up?

Does the trade in apply?, Just curious, I don't really care.

Also, I have a very early Jackie, and the action isn't like the new ones. It is a steel pin in an aluminum frame. Mr. Wakker improved that to the current individually hinged levers without an increase of cost to the consumer.

Wow.

Thank you,

Russell Hedges

Edited to spell Wakker right. Oops.

Edited by Aquarussell

[We plan to offer both C/G and G/D anglos as well as treble and baritone englishes.

(Just back from a couple of days in foreign parts (Lancashire) hence no response before this).

Great!

Chris

PS I agree with the comment about a G/D Rochelle. That would be even greaterer!

Edited by Chris Timson

Well… I am willing to see if it would be feasible to offer a limited number of G/D Rochelles.

Besides technical, there are also financial and logistic obstacles. Because of the way our production system is set up, we need to do a minimum of 60 instruments. If we get 60 orders for a G/D Rochelles, I am willing to see what I can do.

Any one interested in a G/D Rochelle, let us know: info@concertinaconnection.com

Wim Wakker

Concertina Connection v.o.f.

Well… I am willing to see if it would be feasible to offer a limited number of G/D Rochelles.

Besides technical, there are also financial and logistic obstacles. Because of the way our production system is set up, we need to do a minimum of 60 instruments. If we get 60 orders for a G/D Rochelles, I am willing to see what I can do.

Any one interested in a G/D Rochelle, let us know: info@concertinaconnection.com

Wim Wakker

Concertina Connection v.o.f.

One for me! Email has been sent.

Edited by paperpunchr