Tedrow 30-button Anglo C/g For Sale

LaurieS

I have a Bob Tedrow 30-button C/G Anglo for sale. This instrument was made in 2003 and had a retune in January, 2006. It is in excellent shape and comes with a Stagi hardshell case. I'm selling this instrument because I also have a G/D and I can do everything I want with that instrument.

Bob sells these new for $1850. Asking $1550 which includes shipping within the US. Please email me if interested. Will accept check or bank draft if you are willing to wait for shipping until payment clears.simp749@bellsouth.net

Here is Bob's description from his website:

standard 30 button Anglo

Mahogany  Anglo 30 buttons

Available in c/g

Hardwood reedpan

Antonelli steel reeds, each individually hand-tuned

Handcut fretwork

Delrin buttons, lightweight and quiet

6 fold traditional handmade bellows, cut ragboard; leather with linen hinges

Riveted stainless steel action

Tedrow Anglos are designed for easy disassembly for repairs and maintenance

This is curious folks. Suspect a scam. Ted's new price list is that they sell for much more than that. Send no money until this is checked out.

If it's not then the price could well be considered.

Chas

Edited by fidjit

Folks,

This is definitely not a scam!!! Bob Tedrow told me, himself, that he sells his standard 30-button Anglos for $1850.00 now. And I looked on his website at the description and it says $1850.00. I live in Georgia, in the United States. Again, this is not a scam!!! Please reconsider this. I'd prefer to sell in the United States but, if you live outside the US, and will help me to estimate the cost to ship to you, we can see what can be worked out. My appologies for no picture. I'm emailing Bob to see if he can send me an image as I don't have a picture of this instrument. As a blind user, I don't have a way to take one. Please, please reconsider. I know the scammers are out there in droves. I had over one hundred of them try to scam me out of a violin I was trying to sell at one point. Thanks! Laurie

Folks,

This is definitely not a scam!!! Bob Tedrow told me, himself, that he sells his standard 30-button Anglos for $1850.00 now. And I looked on his website at the description and it says $1850.00. I live in Georgia, in the United States. Again, this is not a scam!!! Please reconsider this. I'd prefer to sell in the United States but, if you live outside the US, and will help me to estimate the cost to ship to you, we can see what can be worked out. My appologies for no picture. I'm emailing Bob to see if he can send me an image as I don't have a picture of this instrument. As a blind user, I don't have a way to take one. Please, please reconsider. I know the scammers are out there in droves. I had over one hundred of them try to scam me out of a violin I was trying to sell at one point. Thanks! Laurie

I concur - this from the web page today "Prices Standard Hexagonal 30 button Anglo $1850"

Dan

Folks,

I concur - this from the web page today "Prices Standard Hexagonal 30 button Anglo $1850"

Dan

I'm adding a picture which Bob Tedrow sent me. He has concurred that the price for the standard 30 button Anglo he sells, which he also concurs is what I have, is $1850.00 new. Thanks! Laurie

post-3640-1173280305_thumb.jpg

Well I apologise for my previos input. But someone who only joined today, with no refference as to where etc., on your members page, with an offer like that was suspect. There's a lot of it about. Sorry. Hope it goes ok for you. Price list I've seen vary.

Chas

Edited by fidjit