Is It Time To Sort Tune-a-tron Entries?

I find Tune-a-tron to be a wonderful repository of tunes. But. Duplication, and the size makes use a little difficult. I believe a cleanup would be helpful.

The goal of the cleanup could be:

- to sort the list of postings

- to identify duplicates, and if they are identical, remove or join them

- to make a few lists, sorted by key

I volunteer. To do it, or to assist, or to review.

If this is a non-issue, OK. Just want to contribute the idea, and in so doing, to offer to be hands for the work.

Thanks

Del

Thanks for the offer and suggestions Del, but unfortunately it's not so simple... the system is all programmed dynamically and fetches the data from a database in real-time, so doing any sort of sorting or changes is not a manual affair to the data itself, but would require changes in programming and web page coding/programming. There are a number of things that would help out the system, but it really took a long time to develop in the first place and so I just put it out there -- response has been okay, but it hasn't exactly taken the world by storm, so fixes/changes/upgrades are way, way back on the burner of life for now...

Thanks,

Paul

I find Tune-a-tron to be a wonderful repository of tunes. But. Duplication, and the size makes use a little difficult. I believe a cleanup would be helpful.

The goal of the cleanup could be:

- to sort the list of postings

- to identify duplicates, and if they are identical, remove or join them

- to make a few lists, sorted by key

I volunteer. To do it, or to assist, or to review.

If this is a non-issue, OK. Just want to contribute the idea, and in so doing, to offer to be hands for the work.

Thanks

Del