Looking For A Nice G/d Anglo

squeezebox99

Well this may be Moet Chandon... http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=5051

It is the 31b Suttner G/D in the Buy and Sell section, currently 2nd page.

Or perhaps you would prefer a more reasonable "Taittinger Lachenal"?

(Craig's Ab/Eb a few posts down might be a canidate for retuning 1/2 a step if the reeds have enough meat on them. And if it is still available?)

Monsieur Tedrow can make you a nice G/D which might be among the champagne of accordion reeded anglos. Or, I'm sure Monsieurs Edgley or Morse could inform you when their 2007 vintage G/Ds will be available. They are also highly regarded among the e'lite.

Salut!

Greg

Edited by Greg Jowaisas

• 4 weeks later...
Does anyone have a nice G/D anglo lying around collecting dust? I'm a rank beginner with Champagne taste. Just missed out on an Edgely on Ebay - anybody have anything please shoot me a message!

I've got a Gremlin D/G, 30b Anglo, but it's getting daily use. I'd highly recommend a Gremlin, fast tight action and very responsive! Of course the reeds don't compare to a vintage Lachenal or Wheatstone, but not too shabby either!!! Being a beginner, this instrument will serve you for years and serve you well, for less than $500