Free Concertina Workshop At Sf Festival

Riggy Rackin and I are once again leading the concertina workshop at this year's San Francisco Free Folk Festival. It's on Saturday, June 24 at 2 pm. Workshop details are here. (That's a picture of Riggy you'll see there--I sent mine in late and it's not up yet.) We'll mostly cover Anglo and English concertina, but I plan to demonstrate one or two tunes on Chemnitzer as well.

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...

Since Michael posted a reminder for his workshop I'll do one for mine too. I also have an update: Jack Gilder, who plays great Noel Hill-style Irish Anglo, e-mailed me to say that he would stop by the workshop to demonstrate that style and to teach a new ornamentation technique that he recently learned.

Daniel

Riggy Rackin and I are once again leading the concertina workshop at this year's San Francisco Free Folk Festival. It's on Saturday, June 24 at 2 pm. Workshop details are here. (That's a picture of Riggy you'll see there--I sent mine in late and it's not up yet.) We'll mostly cover Anglo and English concertina, but I plan to demonstrate one or two tunes on Chemnitzer as well.

Daniel