Lost In The Sauce

One more time, ladies and gentlemen!

A few weeks ago I was 'surfing the Internet' and came across a very good site which illustrated, in colour, many diagrams showing fingering for Hayden concertina chords. Unfortunately (for me) I never thought to bookmark the page!

Now, I've been on the search again, roaming all though the various sites that come up, and I just cannot find that site again!

Just wondering if any of you can point me to a couple of good sites illustrating diagrams showing fingering for chords shapes, for Hayden Duet. ? ? ?

TY!

Squeezegirl

A few weeks ago I was 'surfing the Internet' and came across a very good site which illustrated, in colour, many diagrams showing fingering for Hayden concertina chords. Unfortunately (for me) I never thought to bookmark the page!

Could this be it?

Could this be it?

YES! That was the one ! Thanks!

Could this be it?

To Joy ~ Yes. I'm playing an Anglo but I got a Hayden Duet a while ago and it's just great. Much simpler and 'you can do more with it.'

Could this be it?

To Joy ~ Yes. I'm playing an Anglo but I got a Hayden Duet a while ago and it's just great. Much simpler and 'you can do more with it.'

Welcome to the wonderful world of the Hayden Duet! There aren't very many of us yet, but we're growing. I bought a Stagi from Button Box 18 months ago (at NESI) and am having a great time with it. Is yours also a Stagi? Best wishes -- Mike K.