Anglo International

Whilst Alan Day is plotting away in the background on English International and Duet International, I have been busy marketing and promoting Anglo International.

Sales are going well, helped along by very respectable sales by Button Box in N.America, mainly to the concertina fraternity (thanks to everybody on this forum).

Things are now rolling out to the wider folk world at large, and we have a review in the next (March) edition of Living Tradition magazine, together with an interesting article from Roger Edwards, talking about his concertina experiences and inspired by AI.

There have been several radio plays, including Alistair Anderson's BBC Newcastle show and Radio Kidnappers in New Zealand!

Coming up this Saturday (11th Feb) Colum Sands will be featuring it on his excellent Folk Club prog on BBC Radio Ulster, which goes out between 10.00 and midnight. If you want to listen again afterwards, it can be found on BBC Ulster.

Any guesses what tracks he'll play?

Graham

Using Grahams link I had a listen to this show,obviously to hear Anglo International for the first time coming from Ireland and what a fantastic programme it was.If only BBC UK could put out something similar.I must admit to enjoy listening to Irish music in all formats but this was a nice mixture of Folk Music I was not expecting.You will enjoy a listen

Al