Proof: Rabbits Like Concertina-playing Frogs

What a lovely rabbit Wendy.

I can only offer photographic proof of my dog Obi's tolerance of my concertina playing.

When everyone is home I often retreat to the bedroom to play. Obi spends most of his day there and only opens an eye when I arrive with box in hand. He doesn't get off the bed as I start playing.

.......................I was thinking a concertinny, but that looks to me more like copper. :unsure:

I remember now that I was keeping it vague by saying 'squeezebox.' So, that's what I'll call it. :)

I think he's from Amherst, possibly has been to the Button Box (though, they've moved to Sunderland, nearby).

...French fries can be of the style they call 'concertina cut.'

But those concertina cut "French fries" (surely the French call them something else) have a square cross-section to the "bellows", which would make them "German" in design. (Their design pre-dates Herrington's square anglos.) Maybe they should be renamed "EU fries"? :ph34r:

Iwasn't sure how to insert this picture so I think it is attatched.I've found some birds also find the concertina attractive.Although I'm sure someone will have a humourous caption for this picture.I found it difficult to think of one that was PC.post-536-1127160250_thumb.jpg