Carroll Concertinas No Longer Taking New Orders

I posted this a couple of days ago on our website but thought I'd share it with the community in case anyone was thinking about getting on our list.  Effective immediately we are no longer accepting new orders.  We will be completing our existing orders which should take us through this Spring and then we will close our shop and I will relocate my equipment to my home.  From here I plan to make a small number of instruments each year and will post them for sale on my website and elsewhere (likely here as well).  My aim is to get out of a constant production mode so that I can be more creative with these instruments.  If you want to be notified when new instruments become available, you can email me and I will put you on a list, however nothing will come out before next summer at the earliest.  My apologies to anyone who was considering putting down a deposit prior to this announcement but I did not want to preannounce this decision out of fear of getting a bunch of last minute orders which would delay this transition.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

On 10/4/2023 at 3:13 PM, Wally Carroll said:

I posted this a couple of days ago on our website but thought I'd share it with the community in case anyone was thinking about getting on our list.  Effective immediately we are no longer accepting new orders.  

Every Carroll I've laid hands on has been outstanding; well done.  And I'm eager to see what innovations you come up as you pursue new paths.

• Like 2