30-Button C/G Lachenal Anglo Concertina - Now sold

Peter Smith

I am selling my 30-button C/G Anglo concertina as I recently acquired a Crabb anglo and do not use this Lachenal any more.

I bought the Lachenal anglo concertina from Barleycorn in September 2018. The rosewood ends are complete and have been refinished. When I bought it, the concertina had newly bushed buttons, new bellows, as well as new pads & valves. The concertina has the Wheatstone layout and has been lightly used over the last 4.5 years. It has not needed any maintenance and it is in concert pitch (just checked against my Korg tuner). The concertina plays well and is Lachenal number 155415. The concertina comes with a soft Fuselli case.

I am looking for £1850 and would be happy to include insured post within the UK.

I would consider overseas, though protection for loss and taxes from the UK could be costly. Please contact me if you want an estimate of the cost.

I would be happy to answer any questions and provide more pictures & a sound file, if required. Please message me with your e-mail address.

Many thanks

Peter

Right end.jpg

Left end.jpg

Bellows.jpg

Edited by Peter Smith
Correcting details
  • Like 1

Hi Peter!  Is your concertina still available? If so, I'd be interested in finding out more about it -- especially in hearing a sound file. I had a rosewood Lachenal years ago that I passed on to another player, snd I've always wished I'd held on to it. I'm in the US, and will be more than willing to pay what it costs to get the instrument here safely.

Sarah Cardin

• Peter Smith changed the title to 30-Button C/G Lachenal Anglo Concertina - Now sold