WANTED: R. Morse & Co. Beaumont Hayden Duet Concertina

Kaleb

Hello everyone,

This is my first ever post on concertina.net and I am relatively new to the world of concertinas (been playing for a little less than a year).

I started with the Elise from Concertina Connection and am looking to upgrade now that I've somewhat got the hang of it.

My ideal instrument would be the Beaumont from R. Morse & Co. but I was saddened to hear that they are no longer in production.

If anyone has a used Beaumont that they are willing to part ways with, I would be very eager to purchase it from you!

Edited by Kaleb Kuan

43 minutes ago, Łukasz Martynowicz said:

If you don’t find a Beaumont, and are ok with the concept of a 3d printed concertina, then you may want to wait a bit. I’m currently helping Edward Jay develop a sensible Hayden that might just fill in the gap after the end of the Beaumont. 

Please keep us posted when you have something to report.

5 hours ago, David Lay said:

I'm looking for something with more buttons than the standard 46 layout. Unfortunately the Peacock has less.

4 hours ago, Łukasz Martynowicz said:

If you don’t find a Beaumont, and are ok with the concept of a 3d printed concertina, then you may want to wait a bit. I’m currently helping Edward Jay develop a sensible Hayden that might just fill in the gap after the end of the Beaumont. 

How many buttons would this 3D printed concertina ideally have? (This sounds really interesting by the way!)

17 minutes ago, Kaleb Kuan said:

I'm looking for something with more buttons than the standard 46 layout. Unfortunately the Peacock has less.

How many buttons would this 3D printed concertina ideally have? (This sounds really interesting by the way!)

~55. I've made a separate thread about it here 

• Like 1