BEST MAKE AND THE NUMBER 1423 MADE IN SAXONY.THE INSTRUMENT

ITSELF IS IN GRATE CONDITION THE BELLOWS ARE NOT PUNTURED

THERE IS NO RUST ANYWERE IT HAS A METAL GUILD TYPE RUNNING

DOWN EACH OF THE 6 CORNERS WITH METAL OR BRASS FLOWER TYPE

STUDS AT THE TOP OF EACH CORNER. THE BELLOWS ARE GREEN IN

COLOURWHEN CLOSED BLUE AND WHITE WHEN OPEN CAN ANYONE

HELP!

Hello

From what you describe you have a typical German Anglo 20 button concertina. To find a purchaser for it you should know what key it is in.

If it is in good condition I think it would be fair to ask between $60.00 and $100.00 for it. It is what many people start out on and is a good instrument to decide if one wants to play more and move on to a better instrument. Although many old time players in Ireland played these types, and still play a concertina like yours.

Let's see a photo if possible.

Richard

Edited by richard

I assume that English is likely not your first language, but please, the capslock key is best used sparingly.

As for pictures, take a digital photo of it (you can get a throwaway digital camera cheap these days) and upload it to any service like photobucket. Then just link it to here.

CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO SHOW SOME PICS
Get a digital photo of it (if you have a digital camera, or borrow a friend's or go to a library and use theirs, or many photo stores will take a digital photo for you, etc.), save it to your computer. Have a friend resize it for you (if you don't know how to do that to make it under 120KB) and upload it using the "Attachments" button on the bottom of the "Edit" window you used to post your message to this NG. It will open up a dialog asking you what file you want to attach and where it is located on your computer.

You can also post your digital photo to some other web host and make a link to it as Ashkettle suggested which is more flexible though more involved than dealing with just your computer.