Forum Changes?

The forum has a new "look and feel" to it this evening (different since I last logged in 8 hours ago) and I had to re-enter my name and password. Has something significant been changed? Anything we should know about that might behave differently?

I had trouble posting a little earlier (no way to know my posts had gone through until I logged off and on again, thank you Helen) but that seems to have cleared up.

We've been upgraded! Paul posted the following on the Concertina.net web site:

December 31, 2004:

I've just purchased a full registered version of the forum software I'm using here. This means the forums will soon get a major upgrade to the latest version. I'll be using the company's upgrade/installation service to make sure the process goes as quickly and smoothly as possible, so PLEASE be patient and understanding while it's in progress (should be sometime in the next 2 weeks). Once completed, you'll be sure to enjoy some of the many very useful new features, as well as the security of a registered copy with full company support and service. And of course a very happy new year to everyone! —Paul

Looks like "sometime in the next 2 weeks" was this evening. :)

I'm not involved in the upgrade process, but don't be surprised (and continue to be patient) if not everything works right immediately. It may not be all over this evening. We _are_ looking at things during this process! At a time like this I'd suggest you give any quirks 24 hours to go away before reporting in. :) And thanks to Mark S. for reading the home page...we'd love to have all of you stop by there now and then. cheers,

Ken, assistant bottle washer