Myers Pickups

Hmm, obviously nobody then. Anyway, I went ahead and bought one . He has made me a special with two goose-neck mics with a belt-mounted pre-amp. A really nice guy to deal with and he tries to address questions and make things suitable for requirements. I'll report back. The price is right.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, obviously nobody then. Anyway, I went ahead and bought one . He has made me a special with two goose-neck mics with a belt-mounted pre-amp. A really nice guy to deal with and he tries to address questions and make things suitable for requirements. I'll report back. The price is right.

How do they attach?

Well I couldn't take the suspense, so I went and ordered myself the same setup that Paul has. For the price, even if it isn't perfect, it will serve its purpose. The two mics are attached by a suction cup to the instrument, and they are linked to a belt pack.

I'll report back when it arrives!

I'd be happy to put up a sound file and a review, although I don't have experience with other pickups to compare to. Paul will likely be able to offer more in that regard. I'm going from using two SM57's.

As for price, it was under $200 CDN after shipping and exchange rate, so to me it seemed like a bargain.

• 2 months later...