Concertinas For Sale

djangojessie

Hi All

I have the following concertinas for sale and open to offers. If anything is of interest to you email me for photos , details of each concertina.

Email....patrickcullen54@hotmail.com

A donation will be made to concertina for anything that sells.

Lachenal 56 Key tenor treble , metal ended edeophone restored by Richard Evans

Lachenal 48 Key baritone rosewood ends.Currently with Richard Evans. I will have it back in the next few days.

Wheatstone 56 Key tenor treble metal ended ( 1919 ) This concertina is unrestored. Great instrument.

Patrick ( djangojessie)

• 3 months later...

It is not a system. It is a MODEL, made by Lachenal. There are Anglo Edeophones (rare), EC Edeophones (somewhat less rare), and Duet Edeophones (quite rare).

Patrick said it was a duet, so I thought chas was asking which duet system. Not Hayden, of course, and I've never heard of a Jeffries-system Edeophone, but it could be either Maccann or Triumph=Crane. I've seen both.

It is not a system. It is a MODEL, made by Lachenal. There are Anglo Edeophones (rare), EC Edeophones (somewhat less rare), and Duet Edeophones (quite rare).

Patrick said it was a duet, so I thought chas was asking which duet system. Not Hayden, of course, and I've never heard of a Jeffries-system Edeophone, but it could be either Maccann or Triumph=Crane. I've seen both.

Thanks, Jim. that's precisely what I was asking. I'm well aware of what an edeophone is. I was wondering whether it was a Crane system (which I play) or a McCann (which I don't). I know Lachenal made both types of duet but don't know whether they made edeophones in both types. Hope that's clearer now. :wacko:

[[i'm well aware of what an edeophone is]] sorry, did not understand. i wouldn't mind having a metal-ended crane edeo myself. or a metal-ended TT edeo, for that matter.

No problem. Yes, that would be nice.

The edeophone duet i have is a mc Cann.Also have a Lachenal 64 key chidley duet for sale which i have had for some time.

Patrick (djangojessie

Ah well. Thanks for the info.

• 3 weeks later...