Dc - Baltimore Area Squeeze Fest This Sunday

A reminder: Randy Stein and I are hosting the third Washington DC - Baltimore area squeeze fest this Sunday, 1 PM, at my house in the Virginia suburbs of Washington.

We generally get 15-25 concertinists (all systems), melodeonists, piano accordion players and assorted backup musicians for a raucous afternoon of music making.

All genres - English and Irish trad, E. European, Scandi, jazz, pop, klezmer, you name it.

All levels of experience, from rank beginners to professional musicians.

We'll play some from notation and do some real seat of the pants jamming to suit all preferences.

If you're anywhere near the Washington-Baltimore area, please come, PM me for address and directions.

A reminder: Randy Stein and I are hosting the third Washington DC - Baltimore area squeeze fest this Sunday, 1 PM, at my house in the Virginia suburbs of Washington.

Really sorry that I can't make it.

But Jim, next time you announce, how about putting the date -- including the year -- in the title... and in the body text?

If somebody comes across this thread a month or more from now, they'll have to check the posting date of the first message (in fact, they'll have to be aware that it's something to check) in order to know that "this Sunday" is actually long past.