Consairtín 2014 Late Night Concerts Announced

Two great late night concerts announced for Consairtín 2014, the National Concertina Convention in Ennis. On Friday 11 April, Noel Hill will perform with accompaniment by Jack Talty and on Sunday 13 April Mary MacNamara, Mary Bergin and Geraldine Cotter will take to the stage. Each of these 'Concertina by Candlelight' events will be held at 10pm in the Old Ground Hotel. Details of Saturday night's recital will be announced soon. Don't forget that registration for classes will open online at www.consairtin.ie on 1 January 2014. Full programme details are also available at www.consairtin.ie.

• 4 weeks later...

Registration actually opened in the last week of December. Please take advantage of the discount for early registration. The 10 percent saved will easily be spent on CDs, or something else during the weekend. I am happy to offer suggestions on accommodations in Ennis to anyone unfamiliar with the town. Please send me a PM if any questions arise.

I look forward to April in Ennis, and seeing some familiar face and a few new ones from this forum during the weekend of Consairtín 2014.

http://www.consairtin.ie/online-registration/4580358365