Request For Source

cmulvey

Hi, cmulvey, I'll have to get back to you again with a complete list, but, I do have some of my own arrangements of some traditional hymns. (This is not to say they are good, bad, or whatever!)

These are for English concertina, though maybe it all works on Anglo, etc...I don't know.

I did have them posted at one time, and though I still have them, they're not online. I can e-mail you links, maybe....I am gradually getting my stuff put back online.

There's Amazing Grace (of course), Stand By Me, Be Still My Soul, Higher Ground...more, but I can't remember until I look...after I've had some sleep....

like...in the morning! (The REAL morning, that is. 12:11 a.m. doesn't qualify.)

:blink:  I am trying to find a source for Christian Concertina sheet music.

I thought I came across a site at one time, failed to bookmark it and haven't been able to find it since.

You should perhaps try to find copies of the Salvation Army concertina tutors.

I have copies of those for the English and the Triumph duet, and I'm pretty sure they had one for the anglo.

Much earlier they had one that covered both the anglo and the English, but I only have a photocopy of that.

Edited by JimLucas

You should perhaps try to find copies of the Salvation Army concertina tutors.

This would be OK if you want the traditional hymns. Much Christian music used in worship is the more recently written stuff, e.g Graham Kendrick, Matt Redman et al. There is a set of three books called 'Songs of Fellowship' which has many of the popuar recent material as well as some of the older tunes. It's not scored for concertina, obviously, but you should find some useable material in them. Try any largish Christian bookshop who should have a range of books as well as a multitude of CDs.