2 Lachenal Anglos -- best offer

Miriam

I have two Lachenal anglos for sale, which need to be restored or could be used for parts. I was going to restore them myself, but they became "unfinished projects" so I would like to pass them on to someone who can use them. One is a 30-button (serial # 183195) and the other a 20-button (#101842). The wooden parts and the bellows on both instruments look pretty decent, and they both make sound. I will consider all reasonable offers, and I can send pictures if you send me your email address.

Miriam,

Why not just post the pictures here? Some hesitate to give out personal info of any kind. If you have trouble, I'm sure someone here can walk you through the process. Besides, we all like lookin' at these things.

Just askin'

Miriam,

Why not just post the pictures here? Some hesitate to give out personal info of any kind. If you have trouble, I'm sure someone here can walk you through the process. Besides, we all like lookin' at these things.

Just askin'

Hi Malcolm,

I did try to post the pictures but I got a message that the files were too big.

Miriam

Hi Miriam,

are they steel or brass reeds? And do you have figures in mind?

Thanks

Malcolm

Malcolm,

It looks like there are some steel reeds and some brass. As for figures, perhaps some disinterested soul(s) would be kind enough to help with figuring that out.

Miriam