Washington Folk Festival this Saturday/Sunday

Anybody in the vicinity of Washington DC: the Washington Folk Festival is this weekend at Glen Echo Park in Glen Echo, MD., just outside DC. A great festival featuring local performers - and some concertina content. I'll be playing on Saturday with the Foggy Bottom Morris Men and the Arlington Northwest Morris Women from noon to . And at 4 PM my band, Frog Hammer, will play a very raucous English ceilidh dance. Stop by and say hi! There will also be a free reed concert featuring my friend Curt Harpold on Anglo at 5 PM.

Anybody in the vicinity of Washington DC: the Washington Folk Festival is this weekend at Glen Echo Park in Glen Echo, MD., just outside DC. A great festival featuring local performers - and some concertina content. I'll be playing on Saturday with the Foggy Bottom Morris Men and the Arlington Northwest Morris Women from noon to . And at 4 PM my band, Frog Hammer, will play a very raucous English ceilidh dance. Stop by and say hi! There will also be a free reed concert featuring my friend Curt Harpold on Anglo at 5 PM.

Sorry I can't make it Jim, have a great time!