when is the peacock coming out?

not that im planing to upgrade in the the near future but Im curiuse to see the peacock and know its price and how many buttons and folds it will have.

so dose anyone know when its coming out and I can see it or anyting else about it?

not that im planing to upgrade in the the near future but Im curiuse to see the peacock and know its price and how many buttons and folds it will have. so dose anyone know when its coming out and I can see it or anyting else about it?

If he doesn't reply here within a day or two, I'd suggest that you e-mail Wim Wakker at Concertina Connection and ask him if any of this information is available yet.

• 1 month later...

ha, i emailed cc with a query yesterday, perhaps will hear after the weekend. i see it is listed on their overview page as an "intermediate" offering along with the clover, but does not have its own page/photos. i will not pay in the mid $2k for an accordion-reeded hybrid that does not have professional-grade hand accordion reeds, so the morse choices are out, and i was hoping for information about the peacock.....