Takoma Park (Md.) Folk Festival

If you're in the area, be sure to come to the Takoma Park Folk Festivalon Sunday, Sept. 12. No concertina events per se. but I'll be performing all day with the Foggy Bottom Morris Men and looking for people to jam with between sessions. Also, we're doing a "learn to Morris dance" workshop at noon.

If you're in the area, be sure to come to the Takoma Park Folk Festivalon Sunday, Sept. 12. No concertina events per se. but I'll be performing all day with the Foggy Bottom Morris Men and looking for people to jam with between sessions. Also, we're doing a "learn to Morris dance" workshop at noon.

Jim, I'd like to make it if only to make fun of the baldricks (although I do like the Metro patches). It's a really busy weekend but if I make it I'll bring a box.

Jim, I'd like to make it if only to make fun of the baldricks (although I do like the Metro patches). It's a really busy weekend but if I make it I'll bring a box.

Ah yes, the baldricks; I remember your irrational fear of that particular expression of high fashion.

And don't forget the brown knickers. No wonder we excite such lust in our audience.

Jim, I'd like to make it if only to make fun of the baldricks

Ah yes, the baldricks; I remember your irrational fear of that particular expression of high fashion.

Concertina players should be safe, but melodeon players have been known to suddenly utter a strangulated cry with the words:-

"aarrghh..... I've got my baldricks caught in my bellows"

Concertina players should be safe, but melodeon players have been known to suddenly utter a strangulated cry with the words:-

"aarrghh..... I've got my baldricks caught in my bellows"

It actually has happened to me. Very distressing.

And don't forget the brown knickers. No wonder we excite such lust in our audience.

You know, to an Englishman that's a very strange sentence!

Hope you had a good time. I know Tacoma Park quite well for a Brit, it's my favourite place in the vicinity of DC.

Chris

You know, to an Englishman that's a very strange sentence!

Hope you had a good time. I know Tacoma Park quite well for a Brit, it's my favourite place in the vicinity of DC.

It was a great festival, as usual. I thoroughly exhausted myself.