Muddy Banks - New Liam Robinson CD

Hi everyone,

just to let you all know that my new CD is now available. It features traditional songs from Lincolnshire and the East Coast, accompanied by 1 row melodeon, 2 row melodeon and Anglo Concertina. Available for £12.99 including postage. More information and my contact details at www.minimorris.co.uk

Hi everyone,

just to let you all know that my new CD is now available. It features traditional songs from Lincolnshire and the East Coast, accompanied by 1 row melodeon, 2 row melodeon and Anglo Concertina. Available for £12.99 including postage. More information and my contact details at www.minimorris.co.uk

The sample track is very nice, and so is the poster...but how does one order the CD (especially from the USA)?

Hi everyone,

The sample track is very nice, and so is the poster...but how does one order the CD (especially from the USA)?

Hi Daniel,

I'm currently working on getting it available online via various CD retailers. It should be available for http://www.chanteycabin.co.uk/ very soon. They have a paypal system and post internationally. As soon as it's available in more onlie shops I'll let everybody know!

Hi everyone,

Hi Daniel,

I'm currently working on getting it available online via various CD retailers. It should be available for http://www.chanteycabin.co.uk/ very soon. They have a paypal system and post internationally. As soon as it's available in more onlie shops I'll let everybody know!

You might consider CDBaby if you haven't already -- I've heard positive things about them and Jody Kruskal sells through them.

Hi everyone,

Hi Daniel,

You might consider CDBaby if you haven't already -- I've heard positive things about them and Jody Kruskal sells through them.

Thanks Daniel, I'm on to it now....Cheers LIAM!