My Latest CD is Just Out

Buy it here.

Hokum and heart songs, dance tunes and lively music from yesteryear... the latest in American old songs and tunes from Paul Friedman (fiddle) and Jody Kruskal (Anglo concertina) with banjo and piano by Bill Peek.

Here are the tracks:

(It's My) Lazy Day

Niskayuna

Mole in the Ground

Yankee Squirrel Hunter / Boys My Money's All Gone

Bravest Cowboy

Rivers of Texas

Danz Terpsichore

Rain and Snow

Sadie at the Back Door

Hang Me (Been All Around This World)

Cuckoo's Nest

Wreck of the Six Wheeler

Reel Harmonie

Edited by Jody Kruskal

Buy it here.

Hokum and heart songs, dance tunes and lively music from yesteryear... the latest in American old songs and tunes from Paul Friedman (fiddle) and Jody Kruskal (Anglo concertina) with banjo and piano by Bill Peek.

Hope you have a copy to sell at the Half Moon Sword Ale next week! We'll be there, as usual , and hoping for some old time jamming along the way.

Thanks for your good wishes. The PAUL & JODY CD sounds great and anyone who liked my Poor Little Liza Jane recording will like this one too.

Yes Michael, I would be pleased to send you a copy. Paypal is a good way to pay for it from outside of the US. Go to my web site where I have put the CD up. Clicking on the CD photo will take you to CD baby where you can hear clips. Back at my Buy Stuff page, on the bottom is a contact button that will let you contact me directly by email to make arrangements. The CD costs $16, domestic shipping and handling is $8 and international $16.

Greg - I do make a bit more when I sell directly as you say, and for those that do, I offer a personalized greeting in pen on the CD cover. Some folks like that.

Jim - sure, I’ll have some available at the 25th Annual Half Moon New York Sword Ale -- 2010. Looking forward to touring and playing with you.

If anyone else is planning on being in New York this weekend, there are many performance venues all over the city, so come out and see what the North American sword dancers are up to.

Jim - sure, I'll have some available at the 25th Annual Half Moon New York Sword Ale -- 2010. Looking forward to touring and playing with you.

If anyone else is planning on being in New York this weekend, there are many performance venues all over the city, so come out and see what the North American sword dancers are up to.

It's a wonderful weekend of music and dance, with fabulous hosts and some great concertina playing - but now it looks like I may actually miss it. 3 feet of snow on the ground here in Washington, and 10-20 inches predicted for tomorrow and Wednesday ... I may have to stay home and watch over a house in danger of being completely inundated!