starting today----- real time bellows making course

Hello Bob, thanks for posting your pictures on C.net and Twitter. I always enjoy seeing your photo essays and postings on C. net. There is so much to learn about concertina "Construction and Repair."

On behalf of myself and other C.net friends....we wish you a "Happy Birthday." May God give you many more years of health, strength, motivation and insight ....to build many more Tedrow Concertinas! We wish to celebrate your talent and life while you are alive. I raise my Tedrow concertina in a cheer ...to play.."Happy Birthday to you" and "For he's a jolly good fellow."

Hello Bob, thanks for posting your pictures on C.net and Twitter. I always enjoy seeing your photo essays and postings on C. net. There is so much to learn about concertina "Construction and Repair."

On behalf of myself and other C.net friends....we wish you a "Happy Birthday." May God give you many more years of health, strength, motivation and insight ....to build many more Tedrow Concertinas! We wish to celebrate your talent and life while you are alive. I raise my Tedrow concertina in a cheer ...to play.."Happy Birthday to you" and "For he's a jolly good fellow."

(blush) golly, thanks.