The future of the NorthEast Squeeze-In

To David, Lynn, Craig, Stewart. R.J, Jennifer, Bob, and all others helping out. Where and how can we all keep in touch to stay up on the transition progress and how we can help in any way. Doug Barr

Good question Doug.

How about a daily or weekly email to alert us as to what is going on or to point us to the website for the latest news.

I find that eventually URL's get lost in a big pile of other things I have to check on from day to day and I miss out on the latest goings on in other places. Something like daily news from lists wich I used to subscribe to.

I'll be glad to be involved with that if needed.

Also, maybe just taking on a small responsibility or working in teams of sorts would lessen the load on all of us and might lead to getting lots accomplished.

Is someone keeping a running email list of potnetial participants. I'm guessing The Button Box has one.

Bye,

Perry Werner

Edited by Perry Werner

• 2 months later...

I just revisited this topic to check on the link to news on NESI, and there, at www.squeeze-in.org, all I find are the pages from previous years. Is anyone here active on the other sites/lists with the new organizing committee and can pass along any news? Many of us here are willing to help to keep things going!

Ken