No "mark This Forum Read" Button In New Software

Hi,

I can't seem to find the "Mark this forum read" button that used to be at the bottom of the old version. Is that function still availble?

Cheers

Morgana

You can mark a forum as read by clicking the blue button (labeled IPB) in the left hand column of the list of forums. Depending on what browser you're using, when you hover your mouse over this button you may see a "tip tool" that says "Mark this forum as read?"

You can mark a forum as read by clicking the blue button (labeled IPB) in the left hand column of the list of forums. Depending on what browser you're using, when you hover your mouse over this button you may see a "tip tool" that says "Mark this forum as read?"

Hmm. I had never noticed the old "Mark this forum read" button. It -- or now the new "IPB" button -- seems like a partial answer to what I (elsewhere) said I wanted.

By the way, what does "IPB" stand for? (Is that also something obvious that I've managed to overlook?)

...what does "IPB" stand for?
It's at the very bottom of each forum page (Invision Power Board)

Yep. Something "obvious" that I had overlooked.

Though I will say that having it on a button whose function is "mark this Forum as read" is neither informative nor obvious. B)

I can't seem to find the "Mark this forum read" button that used to be at the bottom of the old version. Is that function still availble?

When I open an individual forum, in this case, 'forum questions, suggestions, help', I see in the title bar on the right side, two options - 'mark this forum as read', and subscribe to this forum'.

Regards,

John