Jehovah Witness Tune

Alan Day

Jehovah Witness tune as promised

I have had a lot of fun with this one. It is just slightly altered to make an A & B

I hope you enjoy it.

Al

Great playing and great composition. I wish I had three hands too (or is it six fingers to each hand?)

Ian

I have had a lot of fun with this one. It is just slightly altered to make an A & B

I hope you enjoy it.

Al

Great playing and great composition. I wish I had three hands too (or is it six fingers to each hand?)

Ian

Alan - is there any track record for Plain Chant music on or accompanied by the concertina/melodeon/accordion?

Would you be ready to try at Bradfield? Perhaps some potential (with voice as well as instruments) as per Te Deum amongst the following items under bombarde (reeded flute) et orgue (organ)

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...+orgue&aq=f

K

I hope you enjoy it.

Al

Ian

Alan - is there any track record for Plain Chant music on or accompanied by the concertina/melodeon/accordion?

Would you be ready to try at Bradfield? Perhaps some potential (with voice as well as instruments) as per Te Deum amongst the following items under bombarde (reeded flute) et orgue (organ)

K

Alan - looks suspiciously like you playing the black box here!

I hope you enjoy it.

Al

Ian

K

Lovely music,many thanks for the link

When I was with Rosbif I played a bit of Bombard ,but I know of no Concertina /Bombard playing.

If I get time today I will post a little bit of Mel Stevens playing French Bagpipes ,Hurdy Gurdy,Cello Viola playing a slow march from Morvan called"Les Filles de Mon Pays.A lovely tune

I am happy to have a go at any music at Bradfield, but I normally need time to learn the tune and make an arrangement for it.I rarely read music,so I doubt if what I play will be inspiring.

Al

Edited by Alan Day

I hope you enjoy it.

Al

Ian

K

Lovely music,many thanks for the link

When I was with Rosbif I played a bit of Bombard ,but I know of no Concertina /Bombard playing.

If I get time today I will post a little bit of Mel Stevens playing French Bagpipes ,Hurdy Gurdy,Cello Viola playing a slow march from Morvan called"Les Filles de Mon Pays.A lovely tune

I am happy to have a go at any music at Bradfield, but I normally need time to learn the tune and make an arrangement for it.I rarely read music,so I doubt if what I play will be inspiring.

Al

ok, let's play it by ear metaphorically and acoustically........arriving late afternoon Friday

K

STE_058.mp3

yeeeess. lovely trilling at the end

Al

MORE BOMBARDE, ORGAN AND VOICE - to replace organ with concertina?

http://www.coop-breizh.fr/telechargement-5...recherche=46256

Below the sales and price icons there is a list of extracts for listening.

First few notes of No. 1 sounds v familiar but what?

I have tracked down the Breton lyrics to No. 5. Kantik Sant Erwan

K