Need help and Info on a 3 row 28 key version

Geneo

I have acquired a old concertina made at the concertina factory of F. Lang, formerly C.F. Uhlig in Chemnitz, Germany. It has the word Harmonika on it too. It is a three-row 28-key version. I believe it to be a Chemnitzer concertina. I am going to be putting this up for sale but I'm looking for any information I can about it before I do. I wonder what year it was built and where can I go to try to find a value for it?

Can you show us some photos (ideally both exterior and interior) and provide the dimensions? 28 keys would be quite small for a Chemnitzer. It might be an earlier form of German concertina.

I have acquired a old concertina made at the concertina factory of F. Lang, formerly C.F. Uhlig in Chemnitz, Germany. It has the word Harmonika on it too. It is a three-row 28-key version. I believe it to be a Chemnitzer concertina. I am going to be putting this up for sale but I'm looking for any information I can about it before I do. I wonder what year it was built and where can I go to try to find a value for it?

Can you show us some photos (ideally both exterior and interior) and provide the dimensions? 28 keys would be quite small for a Chemnitzer. It might be an earlier form of German concertina.

Thank you for your response. I have photos of the concertina, but I don't know how to up load them for you to see. Any suggestions? What I can do is to send you the photos by E-mail. What do you mean by interior photos?

There's a way to upload but I don't know it offhand. I usually post the photo elsewhere (e.g. on an image-oriented site like flickr or photobucket) and post a link here. But if that doesn't work for you, you can e-mail them to me at hrshsand "at" earthlink.net .

Interior photos would involve disassembling the concertina and taking pictures of the reeds, action and any symbols or written notes on the inside. If you're not comfortable doing that, exterior photos are a lot better than nothing.

Dimensions [exterior side-to-side and top-to-bottom measurements] would still be helpful too.

Thank you for your response. I have photos of the concertina, but I don't know how to up load them for you to see. Any suggestions? What I can do is to send you the photos by E-mail. What do you mean by interior photos?

There's a way to upload but I don't know it offhand. I usually post the photo elsewhere (e.g. on an image-oriented site like flickr or photobucket) and post a link here. But if that doesn't work for you, you can e-mail them to me at hrshsand "at" earthlink.net .

Interior photos would involve disassembling the concertina and taking pictures of the reeds, action and any symbols or written notes on the inside. If you're not comfortable doing that, exterior photos are a lot better than nothing.

Dimensions [exterior side-to-side and top-to-bottom measurements] would still be helpful too.

I will send the pictures to your e-mail address, along with the dimensions. I would not know how to take it apart to look inside. It does play very well.