Tedrow Hayden for sale

meander

Why are people in general so coy about quoting prices though? It's what a potential purchaser wants to know right away. You need the price to know if it's worth pursuing.

If I see something I'm interested in offered without a price I tend to assume, fairly or not, that it is because the seller is a bit 'clever' and that puts me off asking what they DO want.

Well, at least you're right about that, Dirge.

That bad, eh?

Hello Frankevich, welcome!

What business is it of anybody's -- and why in the world would it matter -- why the seller is selling it?

Hmm, David, shall we turn that around?

What business is it of anybody's (e.g., of yours) why anybody else (e.g., ragtimer Mike) is interested in "why the seller is selling it"?

Seems to me a case of the
pot
calling the
kettle
black
And I guess you can call me "
saucepan
".
;)

Ooh, I do like it when folks get a little "steamed" up. It adds a certain frisson to the usual polite discussion. ;)

Chris

Why are people in general so coy about quoting prices though? It's what a potential purchaser wants to know right away. You need the price to know if it's worth pursuing.

If I see something I'm interested in offered without a price I tend to assume, fairly or not, that it is because the seller is a bit 'clever' and that puts me off asking what they DO want.

Well, at least you're right about that, Dirge.

That bad, eh?

Hello Frankevich, welcome!

Edited by Frankevich