Tedrow C/G Anglo

ask

30 button Tedrow C/G Anglo for sale. Jeffries layout, brass bushed buttons, 6 fold bellows, hard case made by Greg Jowaisas.

Concertina was made in 2005 and is in great condition with no issues. I am asking $1800 and will make a donation to Concertina.net

if sold through this forum. I have more pics and can pm me.

post-7026-1230323926_thumb.jpg

post-7026-1230323942_thumb.jpg

Edited by ask

A Happy New Year to all. My Tedrow C/G Anglo is in great condition, quick and responsive and still available. I am trying to sell it to finance the acquisition of an English concertina. The lack of interest for an instrument of this quality is a bit difficult to comprehend so I am lowering the price to $1700 and adding more pics. I have been following concertina.net for six or eight months and have recently joined. I am in the San Francisco Bay Area and if you are within range and would like to play it please contact me through a personal message.

Regards,

Tony

post-7026-1230935256_thumb.jpg

post-7026-1230935314_thumb.jpg

post-7026-1230935350_thumb.jpg

post-7026-1230935367_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have dropped the price to $1500 and will list on ebay next week if there is no interest here. Easy playing, great sounding concertina with no issues.

Reply or pm if you need more information.

Thanks, Tony

I have dropped the price to $1500 and will list on ebay next week if there is no interest here. Easy playing, great sounding concertina with no issues.

Reply or pm if you need more information.

Thanks, Tony

Tony,

I have a buyer for you. I don't see your name and number in your profile. Call me at 205 879-4868

Bob Tedrow