"Concertina & Squeezebox" Magazine questions

Lyle

Hello, all:

I wound up with what looks to be a complete set of "Concertina & Squeezebox" magazine. But a couple of questions:

I'm missing "Vol 1, Number 1". I believe that issue was reprinted at some point.

On the other hand, I do have an issue labeled "A Handbook of the Concertina", published by Fred Quann in June 1980. Is this the mysterious first issue of C&S? It's the same size publication as the others.

The last issue I have in the set is #32. Was this the final one?

Thanks....Lyle

Hello, all:

I wound up with what looks to be a complete set of "Concertina & Squeezebox" magazine. But a couple of questions:

I'm missing "Vol 1, Number 1". I believe that issue was reprinted at some point.

On the other hand, I do have an issue labeled "A Handbook of the Concertina", published by Fred Quann in June 1980. Is this the mysterious first issue of C&S? It's the same size publication as the others.

The last issue I have in the set is #32. Was this the final one?

Thanks....Lyle

Hi Lyle,

Vol.1 No.1 (Winter 1983) was the first issue, and was marked as such.

No.32 was the final issue.

Regards,

Peter.

Fred Quann's book is something independent.

Probably the same size because both were printed on the same standard size of paper.