In need of Sheet Music

denagirl

Hi, a friend just received a concertina as a gift and is looking for sheet music for "Amazing Grace". I would like to get it for him for the holiday's, is there anyone that help me find either a book or just the sheet music for it. I had no idea how hard it would be to find it.

Thanks everyone!

Hi, a friend just received a concertina as a gift and is looking for sheet music for "Amazing Grace". I would like to get it for him for the holiday's, is there anyone that help me find either a book or just the sheet music for it. I had no idea how hard it would be to find it.

Thanks everyone!

You can find it at www.thesession.org (See third tab: "sheetmusic")

And here is another one.

Have you considered looking in a hymnal or other book of sacred songs? The version I have been playing comes from Then Sings the Soul by Robert J Morgan; Thomas Nelson Publishers isbn 0-7852-4939-7. My mother sent it to my wife as a present. Music is on the left hand page with a short history of the tune on the right. This version is in G, makes life easy for the CG anglo. An old shape note hymnal I picked up is in A flat. The United Methodists "The Book of Hymns" has it in F, also easy enough on the CG anglo. Likewise the LCMS's new Lutheran Service Book. I imagine that if you checked a music store that specializes in sheet music you could find several versions there. I hope this helps.

Alan