Warts an' all!

Ptarmigan

OK So I've had my Aeola TT for one week now, so I thought I'd better post another sample of my efforts, just to show that, hopefully it's not wasted on me & that I am trying to get a little better.

Please forgive all the mistakes & the fact that the tunes are very bare.

As some of you will know, I've been playing the English system itself now for only a few weeks, so it's going to take me a while to find & be able to add in lots of lovely low notes.

Cheers

Dick

Edited by Ptarmigan

OK So I've had my Aeola TT for one week now, so I thought I'd better post another sample of my efforts, just to show that, hopefully it's not wasted on me & that I am trying to get a little better.

As some of you will know, I've been playing the English system itself now for only a few weeks, so it's going to take me a while to find & be able to add in lots of lovely low notes.

Cheers

Dick

When your socks catch fire Dick it's time to move back a bit !

Cheers

Dick

Munster Gallop - that's shifted location a bit :lol:

Aye, that'll teach me not to check up on tune names before I post a video. :rolleyes:

I learned this set from a Northumbrian Piper & never thought to question the title. No doubt he said Winster & I picked him up as Munster! :(

By the way, where, in the name o' the wee man is Winster ... & can you actually gallop there? Is it a race track or what?

Please excuse my ignorance. :wacko:

Cheers

Dick

Aye, that'll teach me not to check up on tune names before I post a video. :rolleyes:

I learned this set from a Northumbrian Piper & never thought to question the title. No doubt he said Winster & I picked him up as Munster! :(

By the way, where, in the name o' the wee man is Winster ... & can you actually gallop there? Is it a race track or what?

Please excuse my ignorance. :wacko:

Cheers

Dick

Lovely playing. Lovely instrument. All is forgiven.

Ian

Sorry! :unsure:

Ooops! I guess the cat is out of the bag now, with me showing my total ignorance when it comes to English Music, especially Morris Music.

I suppose my blunder in not knowing about Winster, is probably akin to an English musician saying to an Irish Musician, that they'd never heard of County Clare! :( :blink:

Turn up the volume!

Sorry, I must try & remember to fit Duracell Batteries into that Concertina, before I next record my playing! ;)