Is this a new feature

I've not seen this happen before. When viewing a thread that is several pages long, the original post is shown at the top of each page (presumably as a reminder of what the thread is all about!). Quite a good idea but I'm surprised there has been no mention of this, or is it something my browser is doing? <_<

I've not seen this happen before. When viewing a thread that is several pages long, the original post is shown at the top of each page (presumably as a reminder of what the thread is all about!). Quite a good idea but I'm surprised there has been no mention of this, or is it something my browser is doing? <_<

Yeah happens to me sometimes, especially after finding something in a google search. It does wierd things like that or displays in archive (text)mode, or outline. The fix is on the blue bar above the first post is an options button. The one marked standard will fix it if you desire, or try one of the others.

Thanks

Leo

Yeah happens to me sometimes, especially after finding something in a google search. It does wierd things like that or displays in archive (text)mode, or outline. The fix is on the blue bar above the first post is an options button. The one marked standard will fix it if you desire, or try one of the others.

Thanks

Leo

Ah! That helped. It's been annoying me for a while that I had to look at the long line of who had posted. Then choose one.

Wondered why they had changed the system.

Now I'm back to standard.

Chas

Now why doesn't Microsoft like the word, melodeon ? ? ?

Is it not in the American dictionary?

It's not in my Penguin pocket English dictionary either ! :o

Yeah happens to me sometimes, especially after finding something in a google search. It does wierd things like that or displays in archive (text)mode, or outline.

Yes, quite so, thanks Leo. :) I've ended up in outline mode several times following google links, I now recognise that and know what's happened and how to put it right. This time I ended up in something called 'Linear+'. We live and learn!

Pete. :D