English Concertina players in Ireland ... how many are there?

Erm, well actually you've now got Dick Miles in twice; and who's to say that's not good value?

Teresa Breathsnatch caused us a lot of fun at one point; Dick had been barred from Cnet and 'created' her...people twigged after a bit and eventually it all ended in amusing chaos. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers the lady with great affection.

Dick Miles, well done on being big enough to tell the joke against yourself!

Dick Ptarmigan: perhaps you'd better take Toiresa off your list!

Awww Shucks Dirge ...... & here was me looking forward to meeting her, too! :angry:

No, on second thoughts, I've just pictured Dick in a floral summer frock ................... & those hob nailed boots of his!

:wacko:

And beard! :huh:

Erm, well actually you've now got Dick Miles in twice; and who's to say that's not good value?

Teresa Breathsnatch caused us a lot of fun at one point; Dick had been barred from Cnet and 'created' her...people twigged after a bit and eventually it all ended in amusing chaos. I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers the lady with great affection.

Awww Shucks Dirge ...... & here was me looking forward to meeting her, too! :angry:

No, on second thoughts, I've just pictured Dick in a floral summer frock ................... & those hob nailed boots of his!

Its all turning a bit Monty Python. lol!

Its all turning a bit Monty Python. lol!

What do you mean "A bit"?

Problem is, I often forget which thread I'm posting in, and I'm sure I'm not the only one!