Last Post Information

Rod

For quite some days now the opening frame in the Concertina.net Discussion Forums has ceased to ( automatically? ) update the right hand column relating to latest postings and only reveals the current situation when taken a stage further. Am I the only one to be experiencing this ? I guess not. Not complaining, but merely curious.

For quite some days now the opening frame in the Concertina.net Discussion Forums has ceased to ( automatically? ) update the right hand column relating to latest postings and only reveals the current situation when taken a stage further. Am I the only one to be experiencing this ? I guess not. Not complaining, but merely curious.

Yes. I think if you play with "Options" button on a posting, you can select the display which best suits your requirements.

The http://www.concertina.net/forums/index.php?act=idx link works for me. I am using Firefox.

Regie

You also want to be sure your browser is refreshing the page and not showing you an old, cached version. I get all sorts of reports of things that aren't working. If they were broken for everyone, I'd have scores of emails, but when it is just one person (and it nearly always is), their local set up is always top of the culprit list. If all else fails, try clearing your cache and reloading the page.

Ken