Such Passion...

Gusten

...lies in this instrument. I received my very first concerina this tuesday (Rochelle - lovin' it, but that's subject to another thread), and it can already express my feelings more than any instrument I've played before has been able to. I can improvise the melodies I hear in my head, and the concertina produces such vehement sounds... All I can say is that this is an instrument to grow with, and I'm glad I chose this path. I hope others can relate to this, and don't just play to be the loudest bugger in the sessions.

Had a horrible day, finally broke up a six year relationship, and the concertina seems to understand my feelings. How else could it express my emosions with such passion?

The fragments of my two first cents to this community - more to come!

...lies in this instrument. I received my very first concerina this tuesday (Rochelle - lovin' it, but that's subject to another thread), and it can already express my feelings more than any instrument I've played before has been able to. I can improvise the melodies I hear in my head, and the concertina produces such vehement sounds... All I can say is that this is an instrument to grow with, and I'm glad I chose this path. I hope others can relate to this, and don't just play to be the loudest bugger in the sessions.

Had a horrible day, finally broke up a six year relationship, and the concertina seems to understand my feelings. How else could it express my emosions with such passion?

Many of us, in very difficult times, have found that playing the concertina can help us through the low moments that arise.

Al

Glad to hear it and good to have something to focus on as things are. See you soon, I hope

/Henrik